Saturday night. Eleven o`clock in the evening. I want to bake! Feeling like Christmas cookies. Then let it be traditional, and yet improved. I realized that there is no time for shopping at the grocery so I will leave the decoration for Christmas. In fact I made a dough, but I baked only half of it. the rest will bake for the Christmas day.
– 450 g white flour
– 1 tsp bicarbonate soda
– 2 tsp minced ginger
– 200 g softened unsalted butter
– 120 g brown sugar
– 1 egg
– 2 tbsp honey with cinnamon
– 50 g white sugar
Sift the flour with the bicarbonate soda. Add all the ingredients except the white sugar and knead the dough. When it is almost ready add the white sugar. The idea is to stay undissolved and the cookies will be crispy. The dough must stay soft and easy to work with. Spread the dough into half centimeter and cut it with cutters in the desire shapes. Preheat the oven on 5 gas. Place on a baking tray and bake for 5 minutes.
- Christmas Cookie Dough (therapybread.com)
- Easter Cookie Recipes, Easter Sugar Cookies (potterybarnkids.com)
- Christmas Cookies! (Ginger Molasses) (judyteel.com)
- Cocoa Christmas Sugar Cookies (haveabowlwithanole.wordpress.com)
- Ginger Yummy (sweetbounty.wordpress.com)
- Easy Gingerbread Men (simplyathomemom.com)