We all know this feeling of looking for something to eat in the middle of a lazy afternoon. Just a small bites of something delicious and savory. And then I got the idea of wild mushrooms with herbs. Slightly sauteed and with a toast with cottage cheese. Perfect!
– 250 g mix of wild mushrooms
– 60 g butter
– fresh thyme
– one small onion
– salt and pepper
– 200 g cottage cheese
– 4-5 toasts
Preheat a frying pan and saute the mushrooms, butter and the spices. Let it cook for two three minutes. Bake the toast and spread the cheese on it. Top it with the mushrooms and enjoy.
- French loaf open sandwiches (addsomebutter.com)
- Portobello Mushroom Herb Spread for Entertaining (theepochtimes.com)
- Crab & Brie Stuffed Mushrooms (cityliciousrecipes.wordpress.com)
- Mushroom and brinjal frittata (addsomebutter.com)
- Rachel Khoo: Magical Mushrooms (standard.co.uk)