We love pancakes at home. I mean, who doesn`t?! I try to experiment every time I make them and got some good recipes here, here and here . This one is for thick, yet super fluffy chia pancakes. Oh, and they are vegan too. Give it a go this weekend.
- 1 cup white flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 tbsp sugar
- pinch of salt
- 3 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla, optional
- butter for greasing (or use coconut oil for vegan option)
- Take your chia and add 3-4 tbsp of water. Let it sit for 2 minutes
- Combine all the ingredients, including the chia and whisk well.
- Bake your pancakes over a medium heat.
- Serve with your favorite fruits 🙂