Are you ready for a real treat? These sloppy Joes definitely are in my list of favorite recipes. With a little bit of preparation you can get them ready in under 30 minutes.
INGREDIENTS (serve 4 burgers)
- 450 g minced chicken
- 4-5 sun dried tomatoes chopped
- 1 tbsp mustard
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 white onion finely chopped
- 2 tbsp BBQ sauce
- 1/2 tsp chili flakes
- 1 tbsp oil
- 4 burger buns
- 4 slices of your favorite cheese (I used cheddar)
- 2 cups chopped purple cabbage
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1 fresh jalapeno chopped
- handful chopped chives
- 1 tbsp mayo
- 2 tbsp apple vinegar
- salt and pepper to taste
- Cook the mince, dry tomatoes, onions, mustard, BBQ sauce and salt and pepper for 10-15 minutes or until the chicken is fully cooked.
- Mix the cabbage, carrots, chives, mayo, jalapeno, vinegar, salt and pepper and keep in the fridge
- Once ready to serve cut your buns in half place a slice of cheese, then the chicken mix, then the slaw.