Some might say it`s too early, some (like me) already started to think about it! Yes, Christmas is just around the corner, and we are getting ready! I like anything related to Christmas and the month of December. The festive mood, good food, red and green colors and of course the presents. This year I made my personal record as I decided what to get my husband for Christmas. I think it was around August and I already set tiny bit of savings every month dedicated to it. I can`t share with you what it is as he is reading the blog, but if you are just as curious you can follow me on Instagram and see it when the time is here.
Meanwhile I have prepared two boards with picks for him and her, that you can casually throw to your husband 😉 You can find the direct links to the product down below.
- Stylish lap top case from grey felt
- Sauvage by Dior
- T. M. Lewin cufflinks
- Rudolph Christmas jumper by Next
- Wireless speaker
- Copper plated French press
- Ted Baker sandals (I am seriously in love with these ones)
- Scented candle by Bath and Body works
- Men without women by Haruki Murakami
- Givenchy lip gloss
- Zara hairband
- Dyson Supersonic