This dish has a lot to offer in terms of flavor and texture. It is a cheat version as I used ready made curry sauce. But it is great for a quick family dinner or even weekend lunch.
Recipe inspired from: Jamie Oliver
- 2 chicken breasts
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup white flour
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 1 cup coconut flakes
- oil to dry
- 450 g balti- style coconut curry
- 4 radishes
- 1 cucumber
- 2 tbsp vinegar
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp sesame seeds
- spring onion
- cooked rice to serve
- Start with cutting the chicken breasts like butterfly. Use rolling pin like a hammer to gently flatten the meat.
- Preheat non stick pan with generous amount of cooking oil.
- Dip each breast into egg, flour, egg again and mix of the bread crumbs and coconut flakes.
- Fry until golden on each side
- For the pickles slice the radishes and cucumber into thin slices. Marinate with vinegar, sugar and sesame for ten minutes.
- Preheat the curry sauce and get ready to serve
- Cut the chicken breast, add cooked rice and the pickles. Add generous amount of the hot curry sauce and top with fresh spring onion