This is a great summer dish, that doesn`t require much labor. I love the textures of soft bulgur, creamy eggplant and crunchy pomegranate. You can add your own twist to it.
- 2 cups bulgur wheat
- 2 eggplants
- 1/2 cup pomegranate pearls
- handful fresh mint
- 1 tbsp harissa paste
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 2 tbsp olive oil and extra for the eggplant
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- Boil the bulgur as instructed on the package.
- Slice the eggplant and roast on a baking paper, seasoned with salt, pepper and drizzle of olive oil
- Once the bulgur is ready, drain the water and season with the spices and olive oil Pl
- Plate the dish by starting with the bulgur, then roasted eggplant, pomegranate, and fresh mint