Who doesn`t like meals that only take one pan to cook! Just few ingredients, but so much flavor and the amazing sweetness of the corn, garlic and cheese. Ready in under 40 minutes, to make life even easier.
Recipe adapted from here.
- 600 g chicken breasts
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 4 ears corn, kernels removed from the cob
- 2 gloves garlic
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp rosemary
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan (or your favourite cheese)
- salt and pepper to taste
- fresh jalapeno to garnish
- 3-4 tbsp oil
- In a skillet pan, preheat the oil and cook the chicken breasts until golden. Season with salt and pepper
- take the chicken aside when ready and in the same pan, melt butter and fry onions and garlic. Add the corn and rosemary and cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Add the spices, wine, cream and cheese
- Cook until it thickens and add the chicken
- Serve with fresh jalapeno slices and extra cheese.